嫦娥奔燕 by Shandon Birdnest
The full moon on the Mid-Autumn Festival reminds us of family reunion and the indispensable legendary story of 《嫦娥奔月》. We know this pandemic has been hindering us to meet our family and it’s unlikely to gather around so soon, just like the story of Hou Yi misses his beloved wife Chang’e over the moon.
Hence, with the inspiration from this legendary story, Shandon Birdnest has specially curated an extraordinary mooncake gift box — 嫦娥奔燕 (Cháng’é Bēn Yàn), hoping that this gift box connects you and your loved ones together despite of the pandemic time.
We paired up low calories & low sugar mooncakes with luscious flavours this time together with Shandon freshly boiled birdnest as your Mid-Autumn gift box!
A 嫦娥奔燕 gift box includes:-
– 4 bottles of Shandon freshly boiled birdnest
- 2 original
- 2 pandan
– 2 sweet & 2 savoury Japan Momoyama gradient skin mooncakes (the most unique flavours you will ever taste)
- 紫蒲 (Savoury French bacon mooncake)
- 松花 (Oolong milk tea mooncake)
- 翠缥 (Black rice with black fungus mooncake)
- 韵容 (Black Truffle mooncake)
– FREE 1 box of longan red date tea, 1 knife & fork sets, and a wishing card
The bonus side is, the gift box can be repurposed as a jewellery box afterwards, are you ready to reunite with your friends and family this year?